Saturday, September 21, 2013

DIY Bold brass Necklace


This morning I received an email from
Chrisitna Perraki  the owner and editor of fauxbilicious.blogspot.com
. She mainly blogs about jewelry. Because she is blogging from Greece she had to  She translated her post into English for me. I am so glad she did because just LOVE it. I am glad to be able to feature her tutorial today. I hope you love it too. 

DIY:  Brass Necklace
Recently I came across a last year's issue of Mirror magazine. It presented some of the most famous bloggers on the internet. Among them was Erica Domesek from P.S.I made this. A blog full of DIY projects. So I got inspired and made this:
You will need:5 great rings. The rings are of a diameter of 4 cm Two types of chains. Pliers. Clasp.
The process in pictures:




That's it!
The idea for this project came from here.
It's easy, quick and doesn't require many tools
Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ trang ebay vn cùng với dịch vụ mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete