Saturday, September 21, 2013

DIY Bold brass Necklace


This morning I received an email from
Chrisitna Perraki  the owner and editor of fauxbilicious.blogspot.com
. She mainly blogs about jewelry. Because she is blogging from Greece she had to  She translated her post into English for me. I am so glad she did because just LOVE it. I am glad to be able to feature her tutorial today. I hope you love it too. 

DIY:  Brass Necklace
Recently I came across a last year's issue of Mirror magazine. It presented some of the most famous bloggers on the internet. Among them was Erica Domesek from P.S.I made this. A blog full of DIY projects. So I got inspired and made this:
You will need:5 great rings. The rings are of a diameter of 4 cm Two types of chains. Pliers. Clasp.
The process in pictures:




That's it!
The idea for this project came from here.
It's easy, quick and doesn't require many tools
Good Luck!