Monday, June 11, 2012

Illuminating Blogger Award, Thank You!

I'm nominated for the Illuminating Blogger Award

What a surprise! Me, nominated for the Illuminating Blogger award?!  I was nominated by Raquel from The Organized Island.  I need to give Raquel a huge THANK YOU!(and a hug if I could reach)   This nomination is very exciting for me.  Raquel really made my day week with this!  I promise to keep coming up with "Illuminating" content for my readers to enjoy. I hope that my readers will keep reading.  



Well as you can guess after being nominated I must do something to WIN. What are those things I must do? Well I am glad you asked. I went over to food stories blog (the blog offering the award) to find out.  I had two main things.

Thing Number 1  
The first thing I must do is share one random thing about myself with you in this blog post.  I think this is a good idea.  Good call food stories blog!


This was very hard for me to come up with, I guess because I have had a lot of strange things happen to me.  The random fact about me I decided to go with...is that I stopped taking portraits for a living room back when film was the main way to take photos.(I never thought digital would take off)  I sure do miss the years I spent in the dark room Dodging and burning and sometimes napping :)


Thing Number 2
  The second thing that I need to do is select at least fives other bloggers that I enjoy and nominate them for the Illuminating Blogger Award.  The page says "many people indicate that they wish they could nominate more so please feel free to nominate all your favorites". 


Yes It was hard to pick, yes they say feel free to nominate all my favorites, but that would be way too much.  I needed to draw the line some place.   For once in my life not wanting to be overly ridiculous;  I went with 10 of my favorite blogs.  I nominated them all for different reasons, but what ever the reason is they all inspire and illuminate me.




The Blogs that I have nominated are
Always In Wonder

Barbecue For Life

Live Laugh Rowe

Mangia With Mario

Miscellaneous Eats

Madigan Made

mod podge rocks


reposhture


the grant life

Wobisobi

2 comments:

  1. Sending a virtual hug back! You truly inspire me on your blog! Congrats & I am looking forward to checking your your favs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... what a great acceptance post ... Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete